Use it anywhere Visa® is accepted.
Our debit card has all the features you're looking for to keep up with an active lifestyle.
- Purchases and ATM withdrawals post against your account in "real time"
- 24-hour fraud monitoring
- Card activity is included on your monthly account statement
- Hocking Valley Bank is a member of the SUM® ATM network, providing surcharge-free ATM access at thousands of ATMs nationwide using your Visa® debit card
- Access up to $500 a day at any ATM and spend up to $2,000 a day on purchases*
*Limits can be temporarily raised for large withdrawals and purchases by calling 740-592-4441
We care about the safety of your Debit and ATM Card
Report a Lost or Stolen Debit and ATM Card
- Contact the myHVB Support Center during business hours at 740-592-4441 or 888-482-5854.
- The VISA® fraud center is available for debit card support outside of normal banking hours at
- If you're enrolled for online banking, login to hvbonline, under Card Management click on associated name and card, and select report card lost/stolen.
- Call MoneyTalk$ at 888-482-5855, select Option 6: Card Services and follow the simple voice prompts.
Activate a New Debit or ATM Card
- Call our Card Services Department at 740-592-4441 or 888-482-5854 during business hours.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN number at any Hocking Valley Bank ATM.
- If you're enrolled for online banking, login to hvbonline, under Card Management click on associated name and card, and select activate new card.
- Call MoneyTalks at 888-482-5855 and choose Option 6: Card Services and follow the simple voice prompts .
Debit Card Fraud
- If potential fraud is detected on your debit or ATM card, an email notification will be sent to you. You will have the option to reply with “Fraud” or “No Fraud.” To ensure you receive our notifications, please keep your contact information up to date.
- If you do not respond to our email, you will receive a text alert (between the hours of 7am and 9pm EST). You can reply with either “Fraud” or “No Fraud.”
- If we don't hear from you within five minutes , you'll start to receive phone calls to confirm or deny the suspicious activity. If you don’t respond to our email, text or phone call(s), your card will be deactivated to protect your account from the suspected fraud. These messages and phone calls will never ask you to enter or confirm your PIN or your online banking credentials.
- You may call to confirm your card has been properly deactivated and order a new card during banking hours at 740-592-4441 or 888-482-5854.
- The Visa® fraud center is available for debit card support outside of normal banking hours at
- Please note that, though we don’t charge for this service, data and message rates may apply through your cell phone carrier.