All Accounts Feature
- Online and mobile banking
- Visa® debit cards for fast, secure purchases
- Optional electronic account statements with check images
- Easily download financial data to Quickbooks® or other accounting software
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and account alerts
- 24-hour telephone banking
Browse our business checking options below.
Or stop by one of our convenient locations to speak with a Hocking Valley Banker.
Basic Business Checking
Designed for small businesses with low account balances.
Geared toward mid-sized established businesses.
Business Interest Checking
Created for larger businesses with higher account balances.
Overdraft Protection Two Ways
With all the funds flowing into and out of your business, mistakes can happen. We offer two services to assist your business in a checking overdraft situation.
Overdraft Reserve: An automatic transfer from another Hocking Valley Bank account to cover an overdraft. There is no charge for this service. Eligible accounts that may be tapped into for transfer include all deposit accounts with the exception of CDs and IRAs.
Cash on Demand: It's a line of credit linked to your checking account. Credit line funds are automatically transferred to checking in the event of a shortfall. An application and credit report are required for this service. Interest charges accrue on line of credit withdrawals.