Simplify your life with a Hocking Valley Bank debit or ATM card and use it anywhere Visa® is accepted. Our cards come with EMV microchip technology. This improved security enhancement creates a unique transaction code that changes with every purchase.
- Purchases and ATM withdrawals post against your account in "real time"
- 24-hour fraud monitoring
- Card activity is included on your monthly account statement
- Access up to $500 a day at any ATM and spend up to $2,000 a day on purchases*
*Limits can be temporarily raised for large withdrawals and purchases by calling 740-592-4441
We care about the safety of your ATM/Debit Card
- If potential fraud is detected on your debit or ATM card, an email notification will be sent to you. You will have the option to reply with “Fraud” or “No Fraud.” To ensure you get our notifications, please make sure your contact information is up to date.
- One minute after receiving the email notification, if no response has been received, you will receive a text alert from 32874 (between the hours of 7am and 9pm EST). You can reply with either “Fraud” or “No Fraud.” Again, it’s important that we have your current contact information.
- If there is still no response from you after five minutes , you will start to receive phone calls to confirm or deny the suspicious activity. If you don’t respond to our email, text or phone call(s), your card will be deactivated to protect your account from the suspected fraud.
- You may call us to confirm your card has been properly deactivated and order a new card at 740-592-4441 or 1-888-482-5854 in the event of a fraudulent transaction.
- These messages will never ask you to enter or confirm your PIN number.
- Please note that, though we don’t charge for this service, data and message rates may apply through your cell phone carrier.
Report a Lost or Stolen Debit or ATM Card
- During business hours call 740-592-4441
- If you're enrolled for online banking, login to hvbonline, click the Options Tab and select ATM/Debit Cards to report the card as lost or stolen
- Call MoneyTalk$ at 1-888-482-5855, select Option 6: Card Services and follow the simple voice prompts
Activate a New Debit or ATM Card
- Call our Card Services Department at 740-592-4441 or 1-888-482-5854 during business hours
- Enter your 4-digit PIN number at any Hocking Valley Bank ATM
- If you're enrolled for online banking, login to hvbonline, click the Options Tab and select ATM/Debit Cards
- Call MoneyTalks at 1-888-482-5855 and choose Option 6: Card Services and follow the simple voice prompts
If you have a transaction on your card that you did not authorize, please stop by any of our locations, call us at 740-592-4441 or submit a secure message after logging in to hvbonline. We’ll be happy to assist you.