By enrolling in Hocking Valley Bank’s Online Banking, you can take care of most banking needs without leaving your home, office, or anywhere you have a computer and an internet connection.
- Check account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- View check and deposit images
- View and download your bank statements
- Perform stop payments
- Activate or report your debit or ATM card as lost or stolen
- Send and receive secure messages
- Download account information into your personal financial software
Have questions? Our FAQs can help.
Pay all your bills in one place. Fast, simple and secure. Bill Pay allows you to schedule one-time or automatic recurring payments for rent, cable, utilities and more.
If you would like to add Bill Pay to your current hvbonline account access, please apply now.
Additional Options Within Bill Pay
- Person-to-Person Payments (P2P): P2P is an optional service included in the Bill Pay service package that allows users to securely send money electronically to anyone who banks in the United States by using the person’s email account or routing and account number. If the person you want to pay (your payee) doesn’t have an email or bank account, a check can be sent through the mail.
- Gift Pay: Once you’re enrolled for hvbonline and Bill Pay, Gift Pay allows you to send a check payment as a gift or donation.
Have questions about Bill Pay or Additional Options? Our FAQs can help.
Need to move money from your Hocking Valley Bank account to another financial institution? Bank-to-Bank, also known as FI Transfer to us, is a secure, convenient feature within hvbonline that can do that!
To learn how the service works, see our FI Transfer Service Agreement for details.
Email Alert Messaging/Text Alerts
Stay in the know about direct deposits, bill due dates - even when your account balance is getting low - with our online banking alert messaging system. To choose the alerts that are most important to you, simply login to hvbonline, click Options, View Alerts, and use the Add/Edit link on the right of the alert listing to select an alert and how you'd like to receive it - email, text, or both! Please note that, though we don't charge for this service, data and message rates may apply through your cell phone carrier.
E-Statements and Notices
Go green with E-Statement and Notices. It’s fast, free, secure AND convenient.
- Receive email alerts when statements are ready, then view them online
- Access up to 18 months of statements
- Stay organized, reduce paper waste and help the environment
To begin receiving E-Statements and Notices you must already be enrolled for online banking. After you login to hvbonline, click the eDelivery tab to sign up.
If you are not enrolled in online banking, click the link below to apply.