With a Hocking Valley Merchant Account, your business can accept credit and debit card payments from your customers. You have the option of renting or purchasing a card terminal. Transactions typically post to your account within 48 hours. We offer on-site setup, training and on-going support from local Hocking Valley Bank staff.
Remote Deposit Capture*
DEPOSITpro is like having a teller right in your office. You can scan and deposit checks anytime day or night. Other forms of payments accepted with this service include: telephone transfers from a checking account and payments with a debit or credit card over the phone.
24-hour customer support is available. Call us directly during business hours or speak to a representative at our call center during evenings and weekends.
- On-site installation, training and on-going support
- Eliminate trips to the bank
- Make deposits anytime
- Save time and money
- Improve cash flow
DEPOSITpro on the Go*
Deposit checks for your business from a mobile device or smartphone, no matter where you are.
- Deposit checks payable to your business quickly and easily
- Protect checks by securely processing them as you receive them
- Improve cash flow by receiving use of funds faster
Lockbox allows us to pick up payments from your customers from a post office box and electronically deposit them on the date received. We send an e-mail notification of the deposit and an electronic file with transaction details so that you can post payments to your customers’ accounts. Our lockbox services can lower your in-house processing costs, provide speedier availability of funds and reduce errors.
HVBDirect is a program used to originate payroll, electronic bill payments, corporate transfers, and tax payment transmission. On-site installation, training and on-going support is free; however, a minimal file and per-item fee does apply.
Use our wire transfer service to transfer funds electronically to other financial institutions both inside and outside the United States.
Mistakes happen. We offer two services to assist in an overdraft situation.
- Overdraft Reserve is an automatic transfer from another Hocking Valley Bank account to cover an overdraft. There is no charge for this service. Eligible accounts that you may use for your transfer include all deposit accounts with the exception of CDs and IRAs.
- Cash on Demand is a line of credit that is linked to a deposit account from which funds are advanced to avoid an overdraft situation. An application and credit report are required. A certified account specialist can assist you in determining the line of credit amount that is right for you.
Positive Pay reduces fraud by automatically validating checks presented to us against a check-issue file you have submitted via online account access. An item presented for payment that does not match a corresponding check in your file is flagged as an exception. We then contact you for a pay/no pay decision. Positive Pay is secure, easy to use and cost-effective.
*For additional details, including fee information, please contact us.